We create communication pieces that are effective and unique in approach. We listen to you, create a plan, set goals, set a budget you can live with, and achieve your business and communications goals.
Our clients include:
- First-time political candidate who needed an all-out campaign (branding, social media, press materials, and full complement of campaign products).
- Cartoonist/poet/memoirist (as fascinating as she sounds).
- Local, beloved author in need of website redo, refresh.
- Iconic Human Rights Activist publishing his memoir.
- Entrepreneur who hopes to hit it big on Shark Tank.
- Non-profit program working hard to impact the poaching of endangered rhinos and elephants.
- Non-profit organization rebuilding a desecrated Jewish cemetery in Bialystock, Poland
- Poet publishing her first collection of work at age 90
- Annual Report for a New England regional advocacy organization
In addition to our expertise at Salt Cliff, we bring together talented teams of creative professionals as needed, without agency overhead for our clients. We want every project to be a positive experience, an adventure that moves you closer to your own goals. We are committed to community, focused on helping local businesses, entrepreneurs, nonprofit organizations and professional practitioners effectively reach their target audiences.
- Book Publishing, concept through launch
- Branding and Identity
- Social Media
- Speech Writing
- Video Scripting and Producing
- Website Design and Build
- Web Site Maintenance